Sushant Singh Rajput’s father accuses Rhea Chakraborty for his suicide after cheating him, taking money from him and abandoning him.
Police team has travelled to Mumbai after he filed an FIR in Bihar’s Patna yesterday. Meanwhile, Rhea asked the Bihar police inquiry on the FIR lodged to be put on hold. She filed a petition today in the Supreme Court asking that all investigations be transferred to Mumbai.
Here are 10 questions raised in FIR by Sushant Singh Rajput’s Father:
1.Before 2019 my son had no mental health issues but after coming into contact with Rhea, why did Sushant develop these issues?
2 Why was the family not consulted or their written or verbal consent taken for his treatment?
3.We even believe the doctors who treated Sushant on Rhea’s recommendation are a part of the conspiracy.
4. When Rhea knew my son had mental health issues she did not stand by him, she took away all the papers and left my son alone which pushed his to suicide.
5. My son’s bank account transaction history shows he had Rs 17 crore in one account, of which Rs 15 crore has been transferred to an account that had nothing to do with him. This should be investigated.
Also Read –
How can someone who had been sharing â€™50â€™ dreams commit suicide?
Jokes in Nepali, Nepali Jokes â€“ Sikkim Humjayega Funny Jokes
Man fined Rs 6,26,600 as 15 people test COVID-19 positive after attending his sonâ€™s marriage
9 Top Places to Visit in Kathmandu â€“ What is Kathmandu known for?
6. There should be an investigation into why Sushant Singh Rajput stopped getting films after his association with Rhea.
7. Sushant wanted to get into organic farming in Coorg with his friend Mahesh. Rhea protested this and threatened to release his treatment papers to the media and destroy his career.
8. When Sushant did not give in she left him and took away his treatment papers, laptop, credit cards, jewellery and cash.
9. I tried many times to reach out to my son and talk to him but Rhea and her associates and family members did not allow me to talk to my son.
10. Sushant Singh Rajput debuted in the 2013 film “Kai Po Che” and went on to do several films, including “PK”, “MS Dhoni: The Untold Story”, “Kedarnath”, “Sonchiriya” and “Chhichhore”. His last film, “Dil Bechara”, released last week and has scored record viewership.