Sanam Puri Biography, Age, Family, Girlfriend. Sanam Puri was born on Thursday, June 31, 1992 in Muscat Oman. He is an Indian singer, music composer, song writer and the lead vocalist of the band ‘Sanam’. He completed his schooling from Indian School in Muscat and then studied in Kirori Mal College in Delhi but after six months he dropped out of the college. He has an elder brother whose name is Samar Puri. Samar is a guitarist and also a member of the band ‘Sanam’.
There is no information about his parents. He is in a relationship with Miss Nepal 2016, Asmi Shrestha. He is 5 feet 11 inches Tall.
In 2003, his brother Samar Puri along with his batchmates Venky S or Venkat Subramaniyam decided to form a band. During his college days, Sanam started participating in various singing competitions and won each one of them. He was also a part of the band named ‘Bandish’ in Delhi. Through college Rock Circuit Venky met Keshav Dhanraj who is a drummer and together they formed a band named as “The Previous Band”.
Sanam Puri Biography, Age, Family, Girlfriend
The band was active only for a short period of time as two of its member went to Musical Institute in Los Angeles. And in 2009, Sanam and his brother Samar went to pursue a career in Music in Mumbai. And in 2010, they all participated in a national competition called “Times Music Supastars” after Venky reconnected all the members of the band. The band released their first album titled “Supastars” Under the name of SQS Supastars/Project.
Top 10 Singer Sanam Puri Biography, Age, Family, Girlfriend
The band earned recognition by YouTube in the year 2015. Sanam Puri made his debut with the Bollywood song “Dhat Teri Ki” as a play back singer from the film “Gori Tere Pyar Mein” in 2013. In the same year, the band also released “Main Hoon” their first OST for “The Amazing Spider – Man 2”.
The band changed its name to ‘Sanam’ in 2014, which means ‘Love’ in Sanskrit, Persian, Urdu and Arabic Languages.
In the same year, Saman made his debut in Telugu as a playback singer with the song “E Khada” from the film Chandamama Kathalu”.
In 2015, he made his debut in Bengali song ‘Priyotama’ from the film Jajabor. In 2018, the band released their singles ‘Sanam Mennu’, which made the band Artist of the Month on MTV Beats, which was composed by Sanam Puri. The band also has many hit singles to its name which are Ek Pyar Nagma, Tu Yahaan, Kahi Door, Jane De Pyaar, Fakira and Chala Jata Hoon.
Also read :
- 20+ Jokes in Nepali, Nepali Jokes – Sikkim Humjayega Funny Jokes
- Girly Quotes – 15 Cute Girly Quotes Wallpapers
- Really Funny Jokes – Very Funny Jokes – Comedy Jokes Clean
- Morning Motivation – Good Morning Images with Inspirational Quotes
- Wisdom Quotes – 11 Inspirational Saying and Quotes
Sanam Puri Biography, Age, Family, Girlfriend
Unknown facts about Sanam Puri
1. He has a nickname as ‘Salmon’ kept by Keshav one of the band member.
2. He likes travelling, cooking and playing video games.
3. His father used to listen to Indian music that played a huge role in influencing Sanam and his brother Samar to realize their interest in music.
4. At the age of six he started composing music with his brother. Whenever they wanted to give surprise to their parents they both used to compose songs for them.
5. Sanam is a dog lover and he also owns many dogs. The name of two of his pet dog are Yuki and Choco.
6. At the age of 12, he started writing song lyrics. After realizing his talent, his parents supported his fully in fulfilling his dream of becoming a singer.
7. Sanam didn’t wanted to pursue his career on music but it was his mother and his brother Samar who forced him to sing. Later, he realized his love for music when he came to Mumbai.
8. The band also has two or more studio albums named as Samar Sanam in 2011 and Sanam Revolution in 2018 and several compilation albums such as Sanam Revisited (2015), In Love with Sanam (2017), Universally Sanam (2019) and memories Vol. 1 (2020).
9. The band got the opportunity even to record ‘Main Hoon’ a Hindi Song in 2014, for Hollywood film – The Amazing Spider – Man 2. The track was used to promote the movie in India.
10. He was also ragged and bullied during his college days by his seniors and the incident is unforgettable for him. Talking about the incident he says, “Meri bahut ragging hui thi, Kirori Mal ki Dramatic Society ke members bahut bully karte they. My seniors locked me in a room and spoke to me in a manner which I can’t even describe. They used foul language to make it more horrific. Woh sab ek emotional torture ki tarah tha. And the weirdest part of it was that my seniors apologized for what they did to me. I shared the experience me with my parents and they advised me not to take it seriously.”
Hope you liked reading about Sanam Puri Biography.