Read Our Policy
1. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access NEPRAL at any time or in any manner neither should you send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on NEPRAL.
2. We collect the content and other information that you provide when you use our website, including when you sign up for an account, create or share, and message or communicate with others.
3. Our service may contain links to other websites and software. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites or software. Please visit the privacy policies of these third party sites in order to understand their privacy and information collection practices.
4. You acknowledge and agree that we have the right to monitor and to alter, edit or remove any Submission that you post on NEPRAL, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason, in our sole discretion. You agree that you shall immediately notify us in writing of any objectionable submissions or other content appearing on NEPRAL.
5. You agree not to allow any third party to access NEPRAL on your behalf. You agree to be responsible for allowing any other person or entity to access NEPRAL on your behalf. You agree to notify us immediately if you learn of any unauthorized use of NEPRAL. You agree that we have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, to protect our interests.
6. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos, you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with NEPRAL.
7. When you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of NEPRAL, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you.
8. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about NEPRAL, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them.
9. You will not provide any false personal information on NEPRAL, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
10. You will not create more than one personal account. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
11. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
12. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
13. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
14. You will not post content or take any action on NEPRAL that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
15. We can remove any content or information you post on NEPRAL if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
16. If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal. If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
17. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on NEPRAL, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users’ actions on NEPRAL and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on NEPRAL. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on NEPRAL. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of NEPRAL.
18. WE TRY TO KEEP NEPRAL UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING NEPRAL AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT NEPRAL WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT NEPRAL WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. NEPRAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR NEPRAL.Safety on NEPRAL
We do our best to keep NEPRAL safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep NEPRAL safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on NEPRAL.
You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access NEPRAL, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on NEPRAL.
You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
You will not use NEPRAL to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of NEPRAL, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other NEPRAL functionality.
You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.