How to lose 30kgs in 4 months
Quick Fitness Tips:
- Do 20 squats every time you go to the loo
- Get up and dance every time you hear your favourite song
- Do 20 spot jumps, 30 minutes before every meal
- "If you want something, don't wait for a Monday to begin working for it. Just show up." - Bhumi Pednekar
- Begin the day with organic aloe vera juice and have egg-white omelette with bread for breakfast or granola plus milk.
- Include greens and proteins in your post-workout meal and have roti, sabji with buttermilk for lunch.
- Evening is for fruit snacking followed by a salad bowl at 8 and have grilled chicken/fish with brown rice for dinner.
- Substitute refined food with wholewheat plus wholegrains (such as ragi, chana and amaranth)and sugar with jaggery.
- Bhumi resorted to eating traditional foods and bid adieu to junk including white sugar, refined flour, refined oils and alcohol.
- She loves hummus on her sandwiches, rotis and with veggies and meat. She also swears by lemon water as a detoxifying agent for the body.
So what are you waiting for? Get up, get going with these fitness tips
Disclaimer: You should consult your physician before starting any weight loss or health management programme to determine if it is right for your needs.
Post your areas news articles, stories, poems etc for free and let other users read about it.
Register with us now and start sharing your content today.Register Now