Today we are going to tell you about 10 films that have been shot in the most dangerous places in the world. These films have been shot in difficult situations and in dangerous places for the entertainment of the viewers. Read below the list of films which have been shot in dangerous places.
Movies Shot in Most Dangerous Places in the World
10. Don 2 – The 2011 film Don 2 starring Shah Rukh Khan was shot at Twin Tower Bridge in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The movie was shot there for the action scene. The bridge’s height is about fifteen hundred feet from the ground. Don 2 was a action thriller film co-written, co-produced and directed by Farhan Akhtar.
9. Jab We Met – In this Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor starrer love story movie which was directed by Imtiaz Ali. In this 2007 movie, there were some scenes in the film which were shot in the lap of the Himalayas at a height of thirteen thousand feet.
8. The Hero – The 2003 film starring Sunny Deol and Preity Zinta there was this climax scene. For the climax scene in the movie, it was shot on the snowy part of Switzerland. The place at which the shooting took place was at the height of eleven thousand feet.
7. Love Story 2050 – Love Story 2050 is a 2008 science fiction-romance film starring Priyanka Chopra and Harman Baweja. There were scenes in this movie which was shot in Kangaroo Island, which is known to be Australia’s most dangerous island. In this place there is a risk of lightning all the time. However, even after taking risks for the movie, the film turned out to be flop.
6.. Lucky: No Time for Love – Lucky is a 2005 film which depicted the story of two lovers in war-torn Russia. The movie was written and directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru. For the Salman Khan movie, it was shot in the icy region of Russia. The icy region had temperatures where it would reach minus degree.
5. Bhaag Milkha Bhaag – This 2013 Indian biographical sports drama film was directed by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra. The script for the movie was written by Prasoon Joshi. The film starring Farhan Akhtar won the National Award. Some scenes of this film were shot in the high altitude areas of ten thousand feet of the Himalayas.
4. LOC Kargil – The film ‘LOC Kargil’ is a 2003 Indian historical war drama film based on the Kargil War. The Kargil War was fought between India and Pakistan. The movie was produced and directed by J. P. Dutta. For the movie, it was shot on the high snowy mountains of the Himalayas.
3. Dostana – Dostana is a 2008 Indian romantic comedy film directed by Tarun Mansukhani. The movie was produced by Karan Johar and Hiroo Yash Johar. The film starred John Abraham, Abhishek Bachchan and Priyanka Chopra. The film was shot in Miami Beach, Florida, USA where there were danger of sea storms all the time.
2. Paan Singh Tomar -Paan Singh Tomar is a 2012 Indian biographical film based on the true story of the athlete of the same name. The film was based on the story of Soldier becoming a dacoit, was shot in the rugged area of Dholpur. Irrfan Khan who played the role in the movie trained rigorously in ravines of Chambal and had even broke his ankle.
1. Kabul Express – This 2006 adventure film was written and directed by documentary film maker Kabir Khan. Aditya Chopra under the banner of Yash Raj Films had produced film. The film starred John Abraham and Arshad Warsi. The shooting were done in Kandahar, Afghanistan where all the time there was a danger of terrorist attacks.
If you like this 10 films that have been shot in the most dangerous places in the world, do share it among your friends.