Man in woman attire molest the Beauty Parlour owner. In South Bopal, a 33 year old lady, resident of Ghuma who runs a beauty parlour was molested by an unknown person. He has dressed himself as a woman so that he could easily enter the parlour. A lady has complaint In Bopal Police Station regarding this accident.
She is a widow who lives with her 12 year old son. On Sunday afternoon around 3pm, one person came in her parlour wearing white kurti and a black palazzo. That time the owner of the parlour was alone in the parlour.
- What kind of face mask gives the best protection against Covid-19?
- Coronavirus symptoms: How to tell if you have a common cold, flu or Covid
- Funny Nepali â€“ Funny Comedy Best Nepali Jokes
- 20+ Jokes in Nepali, Nepali Jokes â€“ Sikkim Humjayega Funny Jokes
- Get well soon message â€“ 10 Get well wishes after surgery
- Wishes to New Born Baby â€“ Newly Born Baby Wishes Quotes
Man in woman attire molest the Beauty Parlour owner
She found the person voice to be quite harsh as for a woman. She thought something is wrong, so she asked that person to get out the parlour. But that time that person pulled her hair and tried to stop her putting his hand on his mouth.
But somehow, she managed to push him and she ran out from there screaming and seeking for help. After seeing her, people around that area started coming towards her. Meanwhile the person ran away from there. Bopal PI PD Solanki said that the person had come in two wheelers. They are checking the CCTV footage of the surrounding areas and very soon they’ll catch him.