Late actor Sushant Singh Rajputâ€™s friend Sandeep Kumar Ssingh on Wednesday sent a legal notice to Republic TV and its editor-in-chief Arnab Goswami.
LiveLaw reports that Singh has sought Rs 200 crore in damages and asked for n apology for Goswamiâ€™s â€˜vexatious and frivolousâ€™ allegations.
Ssingh has also asked for the removal of all the â€˜malicious footage and articlesâ€™ against him telecast/published by the channel.
- Wishes for Diwali in Hindi â€“ WhatsApp Diwali Wishes
- Wishes for Happy Diwali WhatsApp Diwali Wishes
- Good Luck my Daughter â€“ 11 Good luck Wishes for Performance
- Get well soon message â€“ 10 Get well wishes after surgery
- Girly Quotes â€“ 15 Cute Girly Quotes Wallpapers
- Wisdom Quotes â€“ 11 Inspirational Saying and Quotes
- Laugh Quotes Funny â€“ 12 Love Hate Quotes
Legal Notice To Arnab Goswami, Republic TV, Seeks Rs 200 Crore In Damages
Ssingh is the producer of the Narendra Modi biopic released last year, starring Vivek Oberoi.
In his legal notice, Ssingh alleged that an official from the news channel had told him that news would be aired against him unless he agreed to â€œfinancially benefit the channelâ€, Bar&Bench reported.
He says the channel went on to carry slanderous reports against him.
Ssingh also alleged that from August 22 to August 24, correspondents from the channel had tried to enter his residence and harassed â€œsecurity guardsâ€ and â€œdomestic helpersâ€, according to Bar&Benchâ€™s report.