Learn more about how Khichri helps in weight loss – Four types of Khichri to have in your meal.
Khichri is the traditional Indian food made with rice and lentils. It is super easy to make, extremely delicious and you can try your recipe too. If you are looking for a healthy and easy making food, then Khichri is the best food.
Here are four types of Khichdi that are healthy and beneficial for weight loss.
- Daliya Khichri – Bulgar wheat, which is also known as daliya in India is made from durum wheat. This food grain is easy to cook and is extremely nutritious. It contains folate, vitaminB6, niacin, cooper, manganese, magnesium and iron. It doesn’t contain high amount of calorie which helps in weight loss. Daliya contains gut bacteria that prevents constipation. You can add veggies to make daliya khichri tastier.
2. Dal Khichdi – You can add dal to khichri to make it a good meal. You can add any type of dal you want to as per your likes and dislikes. All type of dal are healthy and are rich in nutrients. Lentil contains nutrients, like protein, iron, calcium, potassium and fat.
Khichri helps in weight loss – Four types of Khichri to have in your meal
Protein helps in your muscle growth and keeps your stomach full for a longer time. It also has good quantity of fiber which prevents constipation. Khichri contains only 203 calories and it is good for diabetic and heart patients.
3. Makai Khichri – You can also maize or makai khichri a delicious one by adding some spices and lentils. It contains good amount of protein which is 10 to 15 per cent, and nutrients like manganese, phosphorus, magnesium and zinc. If your have corn regularly it will help to keep your eye sight high and also improves heart of the health.
Play Quiz and Test Your Knowledge:
- Bollywood Quiz – Bollywood fans let’s play the Quiz
- Let’s See How Much You Know About Jubin Nautiyal?
- Can you guess the movie name by looking at the pictures?
- Quiz: How many Historical Indian Monuments and Places you can recognize
- The Ultimate Indian Food Quiz for Foodies
- General Knowledge Questions: Test Your Knowledge
4. Oats Khichri – If you are fond of oat meal, then you will definitely love oats khichri too. Khichri made with oats and veggie is a healthy meal. One bowl of oats khichri contains manganese, protein fiber, phosphorus and iron. Fiber helps in slow digestion that ultimately keeps your fuller for a long time and also prevents you from unhealthy munching for a long time. Oats are low in calories and fat which are essential for weight loss.
So, if you want to have healthy food without getting fat, then go for Khichri.