Here are Guidelines schools have to follow. The Centre issues guidelines for partial reopening of schools from Sept 21.
- Only schools outside the containment zones allowed to open after September 21. Students/ teachers and staff from containment zones will not be allowed to attend the schools. Students and teachers to be advised not visit containment zones while attending school.
- Schools that were used as quarantine centres during the lockdown have to be properly sanitized and deep cleaned as per the SOPs released by MoHFW.
- Generic Preventive Measures like physical distancing, mandatory use of face covers/ masks, frequent hand washing and self-monitoring of health, reporting of any illness to be followed.
- Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly – Spitting to be strictly prohibited.
- Installation & use of Aarogya Setu app may be advised and encouraged wherever feasible
- The Guidelines also suggest conducting classes in open spaces within the school campuses – weather permitting.
- For air-conditioning/ventilation, the guidelines of CPWD shall be followed which emphasizes that the temperature setting of all air conditioning devices should be in the range of 24-30o C, relative humidity should be in the range of 40-70%, intake of fresh air should be as much as possible and cross ventilation should be adequate.
- Prior to resumption of activities, all work areas intended for teaching/demonstrations etc., including laboratories, other common utility areas shall be sanitized with 1% sodium hypochlorite solution, with particular attention to frequently touched surfaces.
- Mandatory hand hygiene (sanitizer dispenser) and thermal screening provisions to be made at the entrance. Schools also advised to provide multiple gates/separate gates for entry and exit – if feasible. Strict regulation of visitors to the school has to be maintained and followed.
- Symptomatic persons – teachers/ staff/ students would not be allowed inside the schools and would be referred to the nearest health centre.
SOPs for conducting classes
- Seating arrangement to ensure a distance of 6 feet between chairs, desks etc.
- Staggering of guidance activities to be done, with separate timing slots, to allow for adequate physical distancing and disinfection of classroom premises
- The teaching faculty will ensure that they themselves and students wear masks throughout the conduct of the teaching/guidance activities.
- Sharing of items like notebook, pens/pencil, eraser, water bottle etc. amongst students should not be allowed.
- Activities in common areas would have to conducted while maintaining proper distancing.
- Activities like assemblies, sports activities that can lead to over-crowding would not be permitted for the time being.
- Also, swimming pool (wherever applicable), school cafeterias would remain closed.
Business Owned by Ronaldo – Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth
Google To Take On Swiggy, Zomato – Announces Food Delivery Venture in India
Life is Funny Quotes – Jokes Which Are Funny
12 Things to do when Bored – Challenge Yourself For Greatness