Be alert! Fake messages on WhatsApp – Bank accounts in danger. WhatsApp is one of the most used messaging app all over the world. Thus, hackers are taking advantage of this.
Nowadays those hackers are sending a message on WhatsApp saying that we can earn good money by working from home for just 10-20 minutes. If you are receiving this kind of messages on your WhatsApp, please don’t click on the links given or follow their instructions at all. It’s just a fake message that hackers are sending to carry out illegal works. So everyone should stay alert and be aware of those fake messages.
- What kind of face mask gives the best protection against Covid-19?
- Coronavirus symptoms: How to tell if you have a common cold, flu or Covid
- Funny Nepali – Funny Comedy Best Nepali Jokes
- 20+ Jokes in Nepali, Nepali Jokes – Sikkim Humjayega Funny Jokes
- Get well soon message – 10 Get well wishes after surgery
- Wishes to New Born Baby – Newly Born Baby Wishes Quotes
Be alert! Fake messages on WhatsApp – Bank accounts in danger
They can get into your phone through WhatsApp messages and can misuse your personal details and confidential documents. They are even taking money from bank account without your authorization and knowledge. They can even leaked out your personal information just to blackmail you. So stay alert, stay safe. Share this message with your friends and families.