Eco Friendly Office Design – Eyeliner for small almond eyes
Eco Friendly Office Design and environmentally friendly office products. Also read eyeliner for small almond eyes and how to make your eyes look bigger with mascara. Go green at your workplace, You will help save the environment and will also save your company money. Whether you own your own business or work foe someone else, you can make a few changes that will make a big difference.
Eco Friendly Office Design
Stop buying disposable cups at the office, encourage all employees to bring their own cups. This can save your company thousands of dollars. You will be saving the environment as styrofoam cups take 1+ years to decompose. Make use of Laptops as they use less energy than desktop computers.
Use Recycling bins in the office for cans, bottles, plastic and paper. Use printer paper wisely, try using both sides when printing. Only print when necessary. Store information using your computer. Make use of unwanted paper or donate it to a preschool in your area. They are always in need of paper for children to draw on.
Help the environment by recycling toner and printer cartidges whenever possible. Save on electricity by remembering to shut down computers, printers, copiers and other office equipment. Remember to always turn off your office lights if you are leaving for more 15 minutes. Always choose recycled envelopes, paper and even office furniture.
Eyeliner for small almond eyes
The eyes are the most important feature of the face according to some people as we tend to look at them the most. There are a few simple tips and tricks to make your eyes look bigger. If you want them to stand out, here are a few tips to follow.
- Use eyeliner only on the outer rim of the eyelids.
- Blend eyeliner with a eye shadow swab rather than leaving it as a harsh line.
- Start drawing eyeliner at the beginning of the eyelash growth, or even closer to the middle of the eye and not on the inner corner.
- Choose a light shade of eye shadow on the upper lid leading upwards towards the brow, this will open up the eye. You may choose a darker color in the fold of the eye.
- For a wide-eyed look, consider wearing false eyelashes as it creates an innocent look. Choose natural-looking eyelashes.
- Before applying mascara, curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler. It will give you the same effect as false eyelashes.
- If black mascara does not work for you, feel free to try brown.
Family Advice Online â€“ How to Have Happy Family
Hope you liked out Eco Friendly Office Design – Eyeliner for small almond eyes.