Earthquake tremors felt in Delhi NCR and neighbouring states. A high intensity earthquake of magnitude 6.3 struck Tanjikistan, sending tremors to Delhi-NCR and neighbouring states on friday night. The tremors was also felt across Pakistan, Islamabad and the northwestern Peshawar, and even in Lahore.
The epicenter was in Tajikistan located 35km west of Murghab. According to the GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences, the quake struck Tanjikistan at a depth of 86km at 10.31pm, this area is mainly an unpopulated area. There have been no reports of destruction or casualties so far.
Earthquake tremors felt in Delhi NCR and neighbouring states
ALSO READ :
- 20+ Jokes in Nepali, Nepali Jokes â€“ Sikkim Humjayega Funny Jokes
- Girly Quotes â€“ 15 Cute Girly Quotes Wallpapers
- Laugh Quotes Funny â€“ 12 Love Hate Quotes
- Morning Motivation â€“ Good Morning Images with Inspirational Quotes
- Wisdom Quotes â€“ 11 Inspirational Saying and Quotes
The Chief Minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal also tweeted praying for safety of everyone.