CBI probe into the death of Sushant Singh Rajput has been accepted. Centre has informed the Supreme Court that the Bihar government’s recommendation for CBI probe has been accepted.
Rhea Chakraborty’s lawyer had told earlier that Bihar government cannot transfer the case related to the Sushant’s death to the CBI as it does not have jurisdiction in the matter.
CBI probe into the death of Sushant Singh Rajput has been accepted
Bihar Chief Minister had sent a request to the Centre after receiving consent from the late Bollywood actor’s father KK Singh. CBI will now take over the probe of investigating Sushant Singh Rajput’s death.
Solicitor General Tushar Mehta stated on Wednesday that the Centre has accepted the recommendation for CBI inquiry. The news came after the apex court is hearing Rhea Chakraborty’s petition seeking direction for a transfer of the investigation from Patna to Mumbai.
News agency PTI reported that the apex court had said that “truth should come out so far as actor’s death is concerned.”
The lawyer representing Sushant Singh Rajput’s father had claimed in Supreme Court that the “Maharashtra Police is destroying evidence in the case.”
Also Read –
12 Things to do when Bored – Challenge Yourself For Greatness
OTT Platforms Competition to Buy Digital Rights of Yash’s KGF Chapter 2
Watch Viral Video Online Class of a Chemistry teacher from Pune , India
Sugarcane Juice Benefits – Good for Kidney Stone and Jaundice