A shocking comment has been made by Bengal BJP chief Dilip Ghosh, who has in an unprecedented attack has abused Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. The BJP chief in his speech said that why does Mamata Banerjee get sick after hearing Jai Shree Ram? He further went on to say that whose blood do you have in you?
- What kind of face mask gives the best protection against Covid-19?
- Coronavirus symptoms: How to tell if you have a common cold, flu or Covid
- Funny Nepali – Funny Comedy Best Nepali Jokes
- 20+ Jokes in Nepali, Nepali Jokes – Sikkim Humjayega Funny Jokes
- Get well soon message – 10 Get well wishes after surgery
- Wishes to New Born Baby – Newly Born Baby Wishes Quotes
Bengal BJP chief Dilip Ghosh abuses CM Mamata Banerjee
The minister has stooped to a new low and even while some were applauding the attack on Mamata Banerjee, as soon as the minister hurled abuses at the CM, the people on stage also seemed to be taken aback. Dilip Ghosh has opened a dare ahead of the polls in 2021 that people have to say Jai Shri Ram and those who refused will be forced and compelled to do the same.