1 CRPF commando killed, 10 injured in IED blast in Chhattisgarh. Police confirmed on Sunday that an assistant commandant was killed and 10 personnel of the CRPF’s CoBRA (Commando Battalion for Resolute Action) unit were injured in an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) blast triggered by naxals in Chhattisgarh’s Sukma district on late Saturday evening.
1 CRPF commando killed, 10 injured in IED blast in Chhattisgarh
The incident took place around 10 pm on Saturday when a team of security forces was returning after conducting a search operation against naxal in the forest near Tadmetla village. Two IED blasted off, injuring ten jawans, Inspector General of Police (Bastar range) Sundarraj P said.
Police said that 8 of 10 jawans were taken to Raipur for better treatment. Assistant commandant Nitin succumbed to injuries on the way, an official said.
All injured personnel belonged to CRPF CoBRA’s 206th battalion, officials said.
- What kind of face mask gives the best protection against Covid-19?
- Coronavirus symptoms: How to tell if you have a common cold, flu or Covid
- Funny Nepali – Funny Comedy Best Nepali Jokes
- 20+ Jokes in Nepali, Nepali Jokes – Sikkim Humjayega Funny Jokes
- Get well soon message – 10 Get well wishes after surgery
- Wishes to New Born Baby – Newly Born Baby Wishes Quotes